Arabica vs Robusta
- Has more caffine
- The Plant originates on the African Continent
- The plant has low production cost because it's more resistent to climate and pest
- The taste has been described as ranging from nuetral to bitter with very little acidity
- More expensive
- The taste is described as more delicate ranging from sweet to tangy.
- The plant originates from Ethiopia, Africa
- Special cultivation techniques, cool sub tropical climates and vulnerability to pest makes this coffee plant much more fragile and increases its production cost
You decide which you prefer. Many large coffee companies like Starbucks and Dunkin use 100% Arabica. And cheaper brands like good old Folgers and Cafe Bustelo ( an American coffee company that makes Cuban style coffee) use Robusta. But there is no argueing with individual taste. We all like what we like.