What is the best coffee?
- 1) Tanzania Peaberry Coffee.
- 2) Hawaii Kona Coffee.
- 3) Nicaraguan Coffee.
- 4) Sumatra Mandheling Coffee.
- 5) Sulawesi Toraja Coffee.
- 6) Mocha Java Coffee.
- 7) Ethiopian Harrar Coffee.
The answer to this question is so subjective as to make any list meaningless. The above list comes from a google search from 2021. Many of these coffees apear on many lists in various order. I like to uses these lists as a starting point.
Coffee conniseurs have lots of points of reference and spend time studing coffee. So we can look to them for guidence. But be wary to make coffee a religion. There are no high priests who can tell you what you should like.
The best coffee is the one you love the best!
For me I have plenty of favorites based on my many experiences tasting and smelling and seeing coffee from around the world
- my best coffee experience was in Ethiopia.
- my favorite tasting coffee has been Blue Mountain Coffee From Jamaica
- my favorite coffee habits come from the Italian way of life. I stop by my neighborhood cafe almost every morning for my espresso, a look at the news paper and pleseant small talk with the elderly couple who own the cafe.
I wish you a great coffee experience, keep tasting!